Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Writing Tips

To feed your daily craving for writing information, consider signing up for daily updates at Daily Writing Tips. I have been on the Daily Writing Tips e-mail list for over a year. The topics are unique and informative, and there is always something coming across that I either did not know or have not considered in the past.

For example, on March 12, the writing tip in my e-mail asked "Should You Try Copyediting?" Because I love doing critiques and proofreading documents, the article inspired me to seek freelance copyediting opportunities. Two weeks later, I received my first contract to do long-term copyediting for a book design company. This will give me a way to bring in a few extra bucks occasionally while still spending the majority of my time doing what I love to do best: writing.

You can also go directly to www.dailywritingtips.com and browse the posts, but if you join the e-mail list, you get it as a special little writing treat in your e-mail box each day. And what writer doesn't love a sweet little writing treat?

Post by: LWC Director, Karen Aldridge. Visit her personal blog at My Writing Loft.

No comments: