Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Congratulations Cece Dockins!

CONGRATULATIONS to LWC Education Coordinator CECE DOCKINS for her acceptance into the Stonecoast MFA program at the University of Southern Maine. Cece starts what is sure to be the highlight, to date, of her writing life tomorrow as she boards a flight to Maine for her first residency.

LWC is so proud of you, Cece. And I am honored to call you my friend and my critique buddy and my fellow night-owl support pal who keeps me laughing through many sleepless, wine-drinking nights.

You are going to rock the horror literature world!


Post By: LWC Director, Karen Aldridge 
(connect with Karen at www.facebook.com/karen.d.aldridge  
or at info@livingwriterscollective.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well said, Karen! Congrats to Cece.